The goal of our Fellowship program is to enrich teachers with the knowledge of Decision Education to create and test engaging lessons throughout the school year. These lesson plans are displayed below, dived into four categories:
ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
Each lesson plan exists as a Google Doc to give interested teachers an opportunity to remix a lesson plan to meet their class needs.
To remix a lesson plan:
- Make a copy of the document (File > Make a Copy). Once it is copied and saved on your drive or computer, you can edit as you see fit.
We would love to see what you have created! If you would like to share your remixed lesson with us, please:
- Send a link of your document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name, grades/subjects taught, school and location in the space above the original author's name in the "Lesson Author" section
- College Dorm Roommates: Shopping for Deals (Pringle, DEF2020)
- Graph of Quadratic Functions in Standard Form (White, DEF2020)
- Alternative Energy: Which Source Would be Best for My School? (Calder, DEF2020)
- HeLa Cells/ Genome Working Group Role-Play (Henderson, DEF2020)
- Self-Driving Cars Discussion and Debate (Wang, DEF2020)
- Analyze Data on the 1929 and 2008 Stock Market Crashes to Decide on a Future Investment Strategy (McVey, DEF2020)